Why sell your boat with H2O?
1. Business : Our core business is selling boats.
2. Values : Transparency, efficiency, responsiveness, and determination are key words for our team. These values form the foundation of our identity.
3. Experience : H2O has been the leading boat brokerage company in France since 1987. We have a deep knowledge of the boat market, and also of French or foreign legislation. We are all passionate about boats and each of us has many years of personal experience in the boating world.
4. A cosmopolitan team : Our sales team is international: we speak French, English, German, and Swedish. This language proficiency is essential for finding the right buyer for your boat, irrespective of his or her nationality.
5. Keenness : We are committed to doing everything we can to achieve the sale of your boat at the best price, and we will not stop working until we have found the right buyer for your boat.
6. Presentation : To find a buyer within a short time period, your boat should be moored on our sales pontoon. A large number of potential owners (from France and abroad) choose to come to the marina at Saint Jean de Losne due to the quality and diversity of the boats on offer. If you moor your boat at Saint Jean de Losne you can be certain that every potential buyer can visit it.
7. Transport : We can arrange to transport your boat to Saint Jean de Losne in Burgundy (costs can be deducted when your vessel is sold).
8. Position : We have a privileged location in the heart of the French inland waterways system, with excellent access by road, rail, boat and plane.
9. Work : We do everything that is needed to sell your boat as soon as possible: preparation, cleaning, ...
Your boat must be checked and cleaned on a regular basis so that it can be presented in a perfect state to visitors. We support ever step from our first contact to final sale of your boat.
10. Web : Your boat will be showcased on our French, English and German websites, which receive more than 50,000 hits per month. We have a specialised team of developers optimising our websites and keeping the particulars of all boats up-to-date. Our photographer has a lot of experience of taking wide-angle shots and films as to best present your boat.
11. Magazines : We have an extensive database of potential buyers, just waiting for the right boat to come up on our listings. Boat buyers are not only buying a boat, they are looking for a complete service package, including financing, mooring, boat repair and refit facilities, and a chandlery. They also appreciate our technical advice and expertise, and quite generally our thorough knowledge of the world of boats. And at H2O our buyers find a reliable partner, who is professional and responsive.
12. Buyers : We have an extensive database of potential buyers, just waiting for the right boat to come up on our listings. Boat buyers are not only buying a boat, they are looking for a complete service package, including financing, mooring, boat repair and refit facilities, and a chandlery. They also appreciate our technical advice and expertise, and quite generally our thorough knowledge of the world of boats. And at H2O our buyers find a reliable partner, who is professional and responsive.
13. Contract : We have developed a sales contract that is fully compliant with international law to protect you from potential problems during and after sale. We also check the financial circumstances of potential buyers.
14. Paperwork : We organise all the tedious paperwork, including navigation permits, certificates of ownership, certificates of conformity and taxes.
15. Financial security : H2O has no bank debt. We maintain a separate escrow account for all boat transactions.
16. Avoid the hassle : By letting us deal with the sale of your boat, you avoid all the trouble of showing your boat and advertising, of meetings with buyers (who may not show up), of the risk that the buyer might not be solvent, etc.
17. Time : On average, a boat that is to be sold by H2O is gone after 2 months. This is a lot faster than the average time of eight months if sold privately by the owner.
18. A promise : Yes, we can ... H2O will sell your cruiser, tugboat, Luxemotor, converted or unconverted barge at the right price in the shortest time possible.