“ The 6 Areas of Operation,
Mechanics / Hydraulics :
of the H2O WORKSHOP”
Our mechanics, experts in the areas of mechanics and hydraulics, respect all instructions by the manufacturers, and are always up to date concerning technical progress and valid regulations.
- Installation / maintenance / repair of motors, inboard or outboard, diesel or petrol
- Installation / maintenance / repair of electrical generators
- Installation / maintenance / repair of propulsion systems
- Installation / maintenance / repair of hydraulic steering systems
- Check / overhaul of propellers, drive shafts, and gearboxes
- Winterising / de-winterising
- General maintenance tasks
The team consists of carpenters, shipwrights, and furniture makers. Our technicians perform indoor and outdoor work, either on land or in the water.
They work with wood, but increasingly also with other material, such as plywood, light metal alloys, aluminium, edging, or PVC.
- Interior design and fitting
- Making furniture to measure
- Making wheel houses, bridges, and swimming platforms
- Restoration of wood / woodcare
- Repair of wooden hulls
The durability of paintwork depends on its preparation and application. To guarantee a perfect result, there are specialists for preparation and for application in our team.
There is a building especially reserved for these works, offering the technical equipment for guaranteeing a uniform application of the paint on the surface to be treated.
- Grinding work
- High pressure cleaning / hydrorubbing / classical sandblasting
- Application of filler and paint
- Coating / grouting
- Repair / personalisation of bridge and hull, on metal, wood, or plastic material
- Application of rust or corrosion protection, as treatment or prevention
- Decorations and lettering
In this team there are welders and blacksmiths. Our technicians can work with steel, stainless steel, and aluminium, meticulously observing all valid regulations.
- Construction / enlargement of the superstructure
- Changing the hull
- Cutting out / changing metal sheets
Our electricians are specialists for all kinds of power generation on boats. They master all aspects of electrical engineering to guarantee the safety of all electrical installations.
- Installation / changes of the wiring
- Fault diagnostics
- Fault repair
Climatic conditions and navigation gradually deteriorate the different components of your boat. All year round, our team is offering a customised cleaning service for the interior and/or the exterior of your boat,
be it at the start or at the end of the season, or whenever you feel the need for it (e.g. when you are offering your boat for sale).
- Interior cleaning: dust removal, cleaning of windows / boat covers and biminis
- Exterior cleaning: cleaning the hull / underwater hull / bridge / boat covers and biminis
Thanks to our competent team with experienced specialists of different trades, and our infrastructure, we can offer a comprehensive service to boat owners.
All year round, we can meet your demands, whichever type of boat you own, in the heart of our workshop and repair yard at Saint-Jean-de-Losne.
Do you want to receive an offer?
Nothing could be easier. Please contact our team (Monday to Friday) by phone under +33 3 80 39 08 10 or by sending an email to email@example.com