H2O offers moorings and dry storage:
- Marina of Saint-Jean-de-Losne
- Port Royal, Auxonne
- The Old Lock at Saint-Usage
- Dry Storage
« From year to year, we've omproved and increased our mooring choices. Our ports now accommodate close to 510 boats, from 5 to 40 metres, in secure berths, protected from currents, wind and floods. »
||Port Royal Auxonne
||The Old Lock
These are the all-encompassing services for our clients :
- Aluminium pontoons with handicap access
- 16amp electrical service points
- Webcam surveillance, which you can view anytime online
- Technical support such as mechanics, welding, painting, carpentry, re-fitting…
- Urgent breakdown service 24 hrs/day and 7 days/week
- Haul-out trailer for boats up to 47 ton and 21 meters
- Dry dock for large vessels
Free WiFi System
H2O offers free WiFi in our three marinas. It is therefore possible to surf the internet from your boat using a computer equipped with a WiFi antenna.
Just ask the harbourmaster for the password and connect computer to our “h2owifi”.
Do you have a question or simply need some information ?
Boat Breakdown Service
Our harbourmaster office is open from Monday to Saturday from 08.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
You can reach us by phone under +33 380 39 2300 and by email to email@example.com
For our customers, an emergency breakdown service is available from our workshops
Phone : 03 80 39 23 00