Selling one’s boat alone can turn out to be very complex : inconclusive visits, complex administrative proceedings, risk of insolvency of the buyer, etc.
In order to avoid these trying restraints on the sale of your boat, the simplest is to call on an experienced partner for boat sales.
What is a boat broker ?
A broker is an intermediary who creates a relationship between an owner of a boat and potential buyers. The work of a marine broker is similar to that of real estate agents.
Why entrust the sale to H2O ?
Boat brokers since 1987, we have accumulated a solid experience in the handling of boat transactions.
Our objective is simple: to sell your boat at the earliest opportunity, at the best price.
H2O accompanies you and offers you advice all along the process of the sale of your boat. If you have doubts about the price of your boat, ask the advice of our experienced brokers who know the boat market and pricing.
They will help you establish a sales price relating to real market transactions. We give you advice on possible improvements that you could make to be more competitive on the current market. We organise visits to your boat and inform clients.
Once a sale is concluded, we handle the transfer of the ownership of the boat, freeing you of all the administrative hassle.
By giving us the task of marketing and selling your boat, you will hold all the aces:
- sales promotion of your boat on our multilingual internet site (2,000 visits per day)
- advertisements for your boat in the best specialised magazines
- exclusive e-mail distribution to our 4,000 subscribers
Our sales pontoon is situated at Saint-Jean-de-Losne, in the heart of the major French waterways.
Our internationally known sales port, as well as our fleet of boats for sale, attracts many international boat buyers each year.
And the fees for our services?
Our fees will be 8% (plus VAT) on the sales price of the boat, payable at the conclusion of the contract.
This commission is only charged if the sale takes place. This commission is only charged if the sale takes place. .
How to benefit from this partnership to sell your boat ?
Several choices are offered to you to present your boat for sale :
- by phone at +33 (0)3 80 39 23 00 from Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 12:30 and from 14:00 to 18:00 ;
- by our website by clicking here : I want to sell my boat
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the characteristics of your boat, the desired selling price and some photos ;
- to the agency with or without appointment: H2O Marina 21170 Saint-Jean-de-Losne.
In any case, our team will quickly contact you to explain more in detail our services, discover your boat and answer all your questions.